At Mayberry’s Maids we have been cleaning homes for property management companies big and small in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada for years. Over the years working with privet home owners and management companies we have put together a comprehensive program that covers 99% of the things people are looking for whether you are a potential tenant or you are the inspector for the home owner cleanliness is no small matter. Each home is a little different and people live in different ways some live extremely clean and some just don’t to the other extreme. We will try to spell out what things you should expect in the Move In/Out cleaning but again homes very in the level of cleanliness.
MAYBERRY’S MAIDS GENERAL CLEANING MOVE IN/OUT CHECKLIST
1. Clean all smudges and soiled areas, especially near switches, range and sink.
(Again each home is different sometimes trying to remove a smudge from flat paint can make things .
Appear worse that they were originally. Cleaning walls and baseboards are time consuming and most
property management companies will consider dirty walls to be normal wear and tear. Also when
cleaning walls and baseboards you must have realistic expectations how clean they can become)
BLINDS & DRAPES
2. Vacuum and wipe clean all blinds and draperies dusting does not always get them clean any good cleaning company like Mayberry‘s Maids will wipe them down with appropriate cleaner by hand. (Some blinds made of plastic can not be cleaned years of sun have damaged them in a way that they can not be cleaned)
CEILING FANS, A/C VENTS Mayberry’s Air Duct Cleaning is available as well)
3. Clean all fan blades with towel and appropriate cleaner.
4. Clean all air conditioner vents and replace filters if applicable.
5. Clean all vents and ventilators including those in the kitchen and bathrooms.
6. Clean all light fixtures with appropriate cleaner and towel dust if necessary
7. Defrost and clean refrigerator including shelves, drawers and gaskets,
8. Clean Stove and Oven. Do not use oven cleaner on self cleaning ovens.
9. Clean cabinets/drawers, pantry shelves and doors inside and out.
10. Clean all tile floors including areas beneath movable appliances.
11. De-grease or change hood fan filter when necessary ( the customer usually supplies.)
12. Clean toilet, basin sink, shower/tub. No soap film or mildew in grout.
( Some grout must be cleaned with high pressure washer depending on the level of cleanliness)
13. Clean cabinet, shelves and drawers including any closet shelves and doors,
inside and out remove contact paper if it applies.
14. Wash and clean shower doors including the tracks.
15. Scrub bathroom floor with special attention to the corners and edges.
16. Make sure bathtub stoppers are in working order or replaced.
CARPETS & FLOORS
17. Vacuum carpets or have them professionally cleaned www.wecleanlasvegascarpets.com
18. Other types of floors should be thoroughly cleaned paying close attention to the edges
WINDOWS & SCREENS
19. Clean and properly reinstall screens if they are down.
20. Clean windows, sills, sliding glass doors and tracks. Extirior windows optional
(This is not always something a Management company require the window to be cleaned this may very from owner. Each cleaning should however include sliding glass doors and any doors that have windows in them.)
EXTERIOR & ENTRY.
21. Clean and de-grease parking stalls or driveway/garage.
22. Sweep and clean all balconies, patios, sidewalks and garage.
23. Trim, weed and clean yard.
24. Remove all trash, rubbish and miscellaneous items from the property.
Call Now for a Free Over the Phone Estimate